The primary functions of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 2019 for Business are six: Mobile Security and Device Management enable administrators to protect data on Smartphones and tablet of employees. Data Encryption allows you to encrypt to 256 bits each individual file, but also entire disks, folders or external removable drives.
With endpoint control tools, administrators can control the various applications through policy and dynamic “white listing”. However, you can create custom parameters for USB storage devices or even printers and create policy for surfing the Internet.
The System Management (install the operating system, network inventory, provisioning, remote administration system, network admission control) has been made much easier and faster thanks to configuration systems (relatively) which is easy to use, as well as the licensing of the various software installed. The integrated anti-malware obviously is based on Kaspersky’s experience in this field.
Some of the highlights of this software are as follows:
- A solution for all nodes and network platforms
- Protection against all types of Internet threats
- Proactive technologies is supported by a traditional signature-based protection
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security provides security for Business users on the move
- Protection for laptops anywhere-at work, at home, on the road
- Computer protection with occasional and access for guests
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business protects successfully against new attempts by hackers to attack the network and security lock
- Anti-Rootkit Technology
- Protection from identity theft